Saturday, June 9, 2007

Gratitude

I have had a very simple but satisfying day. I trained all morning from 6:30 to 12:30. Actually there were various circumstances that made my training schedule start later than I planned so I started training at 6:50. So there was a domino effect on all my subsequent sessions but I am blessed. I really have amazing clients. So had 5 unique and wonderful conversations with intelligent people all morning while making money and helping people. I have a great job.
This brings me back to gratitude. I am feeling so keenly aware of all I have to be grateful for. I have a job that I love that gets me to exercise. I've walked over 23,000 steps today. I also have a career that I love, scratch that, 2 careers. One of which is starting to make me money and the other I am just finding my sea legs. Which is a wonderful adventure. I am in the process of making a life not a living. Yet while I am finding my sea legs I am supported by an amazing group of people. Including some of my current clients and former, my friends, family. I was thinking today how simple my life is and how I'm really in this magical place of creation. I am just so grateful for all have and really, all I don't have. I love my life I really do.
It's so interesting to me too as I gain more clarity into the fact that you shouldn't (I hate that word) envy anyone else's life. You don't know what they've had to endure to get where they are or what is in their hearts. What haunts or hinders them. If they've living they're unspoken dreams. Do their hearts sing at night or their souls smile. Who or what they shed tears for. If they like having an empty bed or hate having a full one. You don't know.
So I'm grateful today and really at peace. I love and treasure the fullness and the emptiness of my life. And I wouldn't change a thing that got me here. It's all been a gift. The good, the bad and the ugly. I'm just grateful for this moment.

No comments:

Personal blogs Top Blogs More blogs about {URL}.
Add to Technorati Favorites