Thursday, June 7, 2007

The future is mind

Yes. I meant mind. The future is in your mind. The present is now and all we have. IT is truly a gift. We did not make it into the third round for the Wonderland Festival and I was disappointed but we did get distinguished from the pack and that in and of itself was exciting. You are Here productions did a great job running the festival and even more so because it was their first time. It was a wonderful experience and I had a great time. And that my dear is that. You can't ask for more or you can but simply there is not . In the end it's all memories.
I am enJOYing today immensely. I have an audition tomorrow and one on Monday. I am planning on spending my late afternoon into evening at the MOMA tomorrow, writing, filling the well. I love to go to the cafe there. I'm a member and it's so ridiculous not be if you live in the city. It's $75 and you're a patron to the arts, you can pop in at any time spend 20 minutes or three hours and get invited to previews. It's awesome.
I am getting ready to start finding my agent and manager. To finish writing my book aha you didn't know I was up to that did you?!? I am just ready to have a lazy summer (if you know me, you are laughing because that means I'll only work 6 days instead of 7) and bask in the joys of the city. For example Opera in the park next week! Oh I love the Opera! I saw Madama Butterfly with my Aunt in April and the very next day I saw La Traviata by myself. The set was breathtaking! (Both) It was all just so beautiful, unfortunately the favorite subject seems to be women dying young from broken hearts and diseases. But c'est la vie. They're killing us off and doing it beautifully. But as usual I digress. I am just settling into what feels like a new phase and I am embracing the possibilities that lay ahead but mostly I am embracing the beauty of this moment right now. Ciao.

No comments:

Personal blogs Top Blogs More blogs about {URL}.
Add to Technorati Favorites