Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Tired dang it!

I'm tired. I trained all morning and then I took a several hour nap. I think I've finally succumbed to allergies. It felt like it wanted to become a sinus infection and all I can say is ...Hell no! I had my first (to my knowledge) sinus infection a couple of months ago and it was debilitating. I was out for a week and couldn't work but still had to make rehearsals of course, show must go on and all that jazz. You know you love this business when you've got a fever, can't breathe, severe body aches etc to the point where you can't work (i.e. pay the rent! And hello it's New York) and yet can drag yourself to rehearsal. It's love really it is.
So tomorrow I have a go see for Pharma, I would love to do more print work. I freelance with Lauren Green agency as of right now. I don't get sent out as often as I would like but I'm hoping that will change very soon. I am all in all very happy, healthy and feeling blessed! Ooh yes and we go up tomorrow at 6pm fro the second round of the festival! The playwright who is also a fellow actress is excited. She is really a phenomenal artist. I am so happy to be working with her and this talented cast. I am so psyched! The whole cast is psyched, here's to dare I say... the third round?!? Let's see for now I am just so grateful to keep doing what I love. Ciao.

No comments:

Personal blogs Top Blogs More blogs about {URL}.
Add to Technorati Favorites