Sunday, June 3, 2007

Taking in the Rain

It rained today not for the whole day, but almost exactly as I and weather.com predicted at 4pm. I was training a client in the park and it was wonderful oddly enough. Odd that it was wonderful because I'm not necessarily fond of the rain. But I think it was lovely today, drizzling slowly washing away my concerns, my fears, my worries. The rain did not start coming down hard until 6pm when I was safely under an umbrella and on my way indoors. It was nice to be with the rest of the city folk refusing to go inside until completely forced to do so. We had a wonderful tree that offered us shade so we could do abs etc under the tree on the yoga mat. I walked home in the rain, letting each droplet talk to me. I felt like I was being told to enjoy where I am right now. There is a delicious whisper of creation in the air. I am laying the foundation for the life I want. I allowed the day to be what it was... a rainy Sunday. Slow paced, sleepy, slippery Sunday.
I am going to submit my headshot and get a start on the week. I am going to find a manager and agent this week or they will find me. That is my intention. I had a great Sunday and I am going to have a fantastic week. Blessings. Ciao.

No comments:

Personal blogs Top Blogs More blogs about {URL}.
Add to Technorati Favorites