Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Second Round Baby!

So we made it into the second round! Whoohoo! I am very excited about that! We go up Wednesday at 6pm. So out of 60 play ours was chosen to be a part of the 20 going up Tuesday and Wednesday at Theatre Row. I really am thrilled. We worked hard and dealt with scheduling glitches but we made it. We had to go to this bar called Mean Fiddler to await the announcement as there were people whose plays had just gone up today to complete the first round. so I just got home a little while ago. I started training my clients at 8am which is late for me and of course I still have this insomnia thing happening. I have to get up at 5:45 tomorrow to train clients and by the time I hit 11am I will have trained 4 people going on the fifth!So I am exhausted already. C'est la vie. I live a good life.
I had a premiere party and screening earlier with the director of a film I did last October at the imagine Asian cinema. He's an brilliant artist, Mumtaz Hussain. It was for a film he did prior but I got to see the trailer for our film. It's ALL very thrilling! I feel the momentum and I am ready to ride this wave! I'm gonna start getting ready for bed. Ciao!

No comments:

Personal blogs Top Blogs More blogs about {URL}.
Add to Technorati Favorites