Sunday, June 10, 2007

Sunday, Sunday

You should have the Mamas and Papas song "Monday, Monday" going through your head. At least I was when I was sitting down to write this. It has been a glorious Sunday. No work!! Nothing to do, no one to see! Whee it has been utterly glorious! I have not even hit 6000 steps today yeah! Actually I'm trying to deal with that but I was looking to have a sedentary day. It's just my competitive side is freaking out a little, but I will hold it down and sit on it. I deserve a day of relaxation.
So what did I do? I did the winter to summer clothes change over while watching hours of "Girlfriends" and "Dharma and Greg" why? Because I was cleaning out my closets and my DVR! I'm telling you this has been a wonderful day. I have created space for new clothes in my life and....oh I feel a metaphor coming on! Sorry I won't but yes that was the intention I am creating space for some new things in my life. So bring it on! (I love that movie by the way its my shameful secret) Sheesh I am divulging way too much about myself. I better quit while I'm ahead. Got an audition tomorrow to prepare for and a week full of opportunities. Onward and Upward! Ciao.

No comments:

Personal blogs Top Blogs More blogs about {URL}.
Add to Technorati Favorites