Monday, June 11, 2007

Daunting Damages?

I just got booked on the Glenn Close TV show "Damages". I'm going to be an extra as an associate lawyer in her office. I am so excited! It's a wonderful opportunity to be on set, watch what's going on and who knows? I just did a play with a gentlemen who parlayed extra work into a recurring role on "Guiding Light". So you never know. I am just always grateful to be working in my dream field. So here's hoping to some lines!!
I have to reroute some of my clients tomorrow morning but they're amazing so I'm grateful for that too. I hear a theme coming on...Anyhooo. I must get my wardrobe together and get some sleep tonight. It's possibly going to be a 10 hour day on the set which is great but I must keep my fitness regime going. When you train people you have to be the example. Luckily I am not a gym rat and what I mean by that is I really understand the plight of the lack of desire to go to the gym. I love working out once I start but every second up to it I'm trying to weasel out of it. And I'm a trainer!!! But I bring that reality and truth to my clients, you just gotta do it. You always feel better afterwards and accomplished. So I guess this is as good a time as any to state I'm going to start a fitness blog this week with tips on how to make fitness a lifestyle and not a quick fix.
Wow that was some tangent huh? So I will let you know how it goes tomorrow. Yay! I love my life!! Ciao.

No comments:

Personal blogs Top Blogs More blogs about {URL}.
Add to Technorati Favorites