Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Swimming Through the City

It feels like a bathtub outside but without the pleasure of your rubber ducky and unfortunately you're sharing to tub with approximately 8 million people. Yum! I feel like I'm wading through the heat, it's debilitating. So I am off to a party at Tavern on the green with a friend and then off to Pink Elephant(in the city) apparently it's all about the elephants the past few days. I also expect to witness actual elephants in August in Tanzania although probably not of the pink variety. I think I can make that assertion.

I'm balancing my life with work, training, submitting my head shot, writing and working out and a little more play. I'm not usually quick to learn my lessons but the last six months or rather 8 months with focusing on working on plays, a TV show, 3 films and trying to produce and star in another film just to have to postpone it taught me something about balance. Or so I'd like to think. So speaking of balance? Okay I won't pretend it's a segue. I watched another episode of my TV show " Tempting Joanna" tonight. It's so much fun to watch. We still haven't had what could be called an entire episode but my characters were introduced so Yay! I have to run out to meet my friends but I will touch base later. Ciao!

No comments:

Personal blogs Top Blogs More blogs about {URL}.
Add to Technorati Favorites