Thursday, June 28, 2007

My Dancing Feet!

I had quite simply a blast as I write here at 3:30 in the morning. I danced the evening away at Tavern on the Green, met some awesome people, oh but before all that a torrential downpour occurred while we were outside and the party moved indoors and that was just fine with me. But as I was thinking about being good and going home, we ran into some other people some from the Hampton's, some new and guess where everyone was going? So one of the girls had a town car with a driver so we piled in, sat on each other laps and it was off to Pink Elephant my new favorite club! I have to tell you I am a sucker for some good music. I simply love to dance! I don't need one lick of champagne just give me some god beats and I'm on my way!
So we got in right quick, straight to the VIP section and I danced and danced and used some of the ab exercises I did earlier. Anyway so 3 hours later, I was only going to stay 'till 2, but the DJ apparently had other ideas. But the truth is I don't go to sleep that early anyway even when I'm supposed to be up at the crack of dawn. And I rarely go out especially on a week night. It's practically a school night! I sort of feel like I'm pleading my case. But I just wanted to check in and say Life is good, Life is really good. Joie de Vivre! I truly love my life! Avez vous le bonne reve! Ciao.

No comments:

Personal blogs Top Blogs More blogs about {URL}.
Add to Technorati Favorites