Saturday, June 23, 2007

Pool Daze

I could get used to this relaxing around the pool thing. Last night we went Stephen Talkhouse it apparently is the thing to do on Fridays. I have to say it's not my scene but I did have fun. It seems to be the requirement is that you drink quite a bit this seems to raise the fun quotient, and since I don't really drink....So I enjoyed getting to know my housemates. It's a great group of people friendly, here to enjoy themselves, no frat boy/girl mentality, very easy going fun. Its interesting it seems that sharing a house is the like having a ready made group of people to hang out with, provided you like them. I guess that is a really big if, so once again blessed on the group I'm currently residing with.

I've spent most of my day by the pool listening to my Ipod, sharing my four floppy hats (yes I brought 4 hats for my 3 day weekend, what's the problem?) with the some of the girls, we took very cute pictures I'll share them later. Tonight we're (the friend I came with, and one of the housemates there are 14 total) going to the Love Heals benefit and then there is a house party and possibly Pink Elephant (a club) after that. So I'm hobnobbing in the Hampton's and lolling about the pool. We strolled about East Hampton around mid-morning and ran into some people we'll be going to the party with later. I love when that happens, when you go to another country or place and run into friends it feels like you're in the know, a woman about town, like you belong not like you're vacationing. So I am obligated to look fantastic tonight and dance the night away so I will take my leave of you and possibly stop by later to tell you of my exploits.

No comments:

Personal blogs Top Blogs More blogs about {URL}.
Add to Technorati Favorites