Thursday, June 21, 2007

Weekend Extravaganza!

I am at my friend's house getting ready to drive out to the Hamptons whoohoo! I have not had a day off in months! At least not a proper away from my house, no brainstorming, no submitting (my headshot) no clients not even one day off in a dogs age. You my dear reader will be my only commitment. I am excited about this, you and my weekend.

So today has been a series of appointments and packing. Somehow I was able to get my 3 day weekend down to one bag (luggage) and a purse and a beach bag. Now this was a feat and it took 2 clients to get me there. Thank God I have such amazing clients and former clients. One of them is watching my cats, I am very blessed and grateful! Now this bag, the luggage one contains 8 pairs of shoes because...well because and if you understand how I feel about shoes you'd understand that I wanted to bring more but I had to be reasonable. So I am hoping to have many opportunities to wear said shoes.

So I am exhausted and will sign off. I am hoping I dont have one of those weekends where your body is so happy to have rest that you just sleep and, like a narcoleptic, and don't do anything. I don't think I have to worry, my friend is like me super high energy so I'm expecting to go out dancing and have hot times in the summertime (yes like the song). Ok now I'm out I'll keep you posted on my weekend extravaganza!

No comments:

Personal blogs Top Blogs More blogs about {URL}.
Add to Technorati Favorites